Sunday, November 9, 2008

LMSW Test Prep

Hey Everyone,

Moira sent us information about signing up for the LMSW test prep class on Dec. 6. I decided to enroll for it as well; I just want to get this thing over with.

http://www.naswnyc.org/ContinuingEducationProgram.htm

"To Register Click Here"

I had my NASW ID number (which I found on the back of my membership card). I'm not 100% positive that you need to have your ID number, but I would imagine you would to get the $85 rate. You can call the NASW-NYC office (212) 668-0050 to find out your ID number.



DATE: Saturday, December 6, 2008

SESSION HOURS: 6 hours (10:00AM-5:00PM)

LOCATION: Hunter College School of Social Work 129 E. 79th St. 1st Floor Auditorium

PRESENTER: Dawn Hall Apgar, PhD, LSW, ACSW

LMSW Test Preparation
This workshop will provide attendees with test-taking strategies for correctly answering examination questions. A framework for critical analysis of examination questions will be presented, and the instructor will use sample questions to illustrate important concepts. ractice questions will be used to familiarize attendees with items in each content area. Attendees should bring highlighters with them to this workshop. A 257 page manual (only available to attendees and included in the fee) will be distributed at the workshop.

No comments: