Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Skills

Hi Everyone,

I was thinking that it has been six months since I started my job and a little more since we've graduated (yikes!) and was trying to recall all the projects I've worked on and skills I've gained at work so far. I really couldn't remember much off the top of my head, which scared me;);) But when I started to think, a few things came to mind. So, I decided to create an ongoing doc where I could record all the things I've worked on/skills I've learned so far. I figure it will be good to refer back to if I ever want to look for a new job or need to describe what I do for professional purposes ('analyst' isn't the clearest job title). Also, it was kind-of a nice new years self-esteem boost because its easy to forget day to day that I've learned a ton since starting work.

Hope this is a helpful idea:)

1 comment:

CourtB said...

Katie,

I think this is a great idea and would definitely give me a boost. I love making lists, so this just might need to be one of my first for the year!